Cosmetic Dentistry In Santa Clara - Thomas Puzin, DDS
Protecting and improving the health and appearance of your smile is a vital component of our comprehensive dental Services. Our Santa Clara dental practice has additional training in cosmetic dentistry, enabling us to provide such restorations. Thomas Puzin, DDS is proud to offer personalized cosmetic dental care to Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, and Cupertino.
Cosmetic Dentistry for a Healthier Smile
Thomas Puzin, DDS is dedicated to helping you with a personalized cosmetic dentistry plan. Our aesthetic dental services include:
• Zoom!® Teeth Whitening: If you need to have mild and moderate staining from your teeth without altering the teeth themselves, this in-office teeth whitening system can help you achieve a brighter smile. Brighter shades of white are noticeable immediately after the treatment.
• Porcelain Veneers: If the teeth need to be both brightened and reshaped to fill in gaps in the smile, or if the teeth in question have been too heavily stained, then thin layers of dental porcelain can be affixed to the teeth instead of using a teeth whitening product. These porcelain veneers look and feel like your natural teeth, making them utterly comfortable to wear.
• Tooth-Colored Fillings: Our Santa Clara dentist is also able to place tooth-colored fillings in order to rebuild the decayed sections of teeth. The composite resin used to make these fillings matches the color of healthy teeth. Unlike the metallic amalgam filling, a tooth-colored filling rebuilds the decayed sections of teeth without a noticeable appearance or taste.
• Porcelain Crowns: If a tooth has experienced erosion, significant decay, or a root canal, a porcelain crown can protect that tooth while appearing to be a natural tooth itself. This allows you to keep your original tooth while having your smile brightened.
• Porcelain Bridges: In order to replace a row of missing teeth, a porcelain bridge can be applied to the site of tooth loss. By placing two crowns over the neighboring teeth to serve as anchors, the bridge suspends the porcelain crowns between the anchors to serve as replacement teeth.
• Partial and Full Dentures: More thorough tooth loss will require a denture to replace. The full denture can serve as a substitute for a full arch of missing teeth, while the partial denture can replace missing teeth if tooth loss was spread out at random sites in the mouth.
• Dental Implant Restorations: As effective as bridges, partial dentures, and full dentures are for replacing missing teeth in the mouth, they do have their drawbacks. If you desire a fixed, stable replacement for missing teeth, then our Santa Clara Dentist can add several of the above cosmetic prostheses—porcelain crowns, porcelain bridges, and full or partial dentures—as a restoration supported by dental implants.
Call Us for Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Thomas Puzin, DDS can offer individualized comprehensive care for each member of the family. Based in Santa Clara, our office can also serve the people of Sunnyvale, Mountain View, and Cupertino. To find out more about how we can best serve your personal dental needs, contact our Santa Clara dentist today!